In the past decade, lipotropic B12 injections have become very popular in helping people obtain B vitamins, amino acids and essential hormones that initiate losing those stubborn pounds while energizing sluggish metabolisms. Lipotropic B12 injections combine the benefits of a lipotropic injection with that of a high-quality vitamin B12 shot, and they have been proven to be extremely effective. Here at Simply Slim Medical, we don’t offer B12 by itself, but in conjunction with lipoplex and lipotropic injections.
Lipotropic injections stimulate the body by increasing your metabolism in processing fat. Many people eat well and get exercise, but they can’t lose weight, and they feel down and sluggish all the time. The injections consist of B vitamins, hormones and choline, and inositol. They stimulate your metabolism to burn fat by replenishing the liver and gallbladder. These two organs are essential in processing fat, so when they are well-nourished, the fat cells are more easily and effectively removed from the body.
The best benefits of the treatment come from the two types of B12, methylcobalamin and cyanocobalamin, and a high-quality grade of the other nutrients. They supply the specific essential nutrients that you are deficient in and may not even know it! It isn’t normal to feel down or depressed all the time, and lipotropic B12 injections could be a simple, effective solution for you.
Here are just some of the many benefits of regular lipotropic B12 injections:
1. Weight loss – When hormones are imbalanced, your diet has nutrient deficiencies and immune system imbalances, so your body cannot metabolize fat as it should. A premium injection stimulates the processes, and the increased energy levels will boost your metabolism to enhance weight loss.
2. Increased metabolism – B12 and inositol are involved in the mitochondrial production of energy; vitamin B affects the brain and is often deficient, which can lead to a slower metabolism.
3. Liver detoxification – The liver is your body’s filter, and everything is metabolized through the liver. If it’s not functioning properly, your entire system suffers.
4. Better sleep – Insufficient sleep can cause weight gain and blood sugar issues. Vitamin B12 improves the circadian rhythm, so it gives you a better night’s sleep.
5. More Energy – The injections bypass the GI tract and go directly into the tissues and muscles for added energy.
If you are looking for these benefits and would like more information on how to lose weight and find more energy, simply reach out to Simply Slim Medical in Bethesda, MD and Falls Church, VA. We happily serve men and women throughout the DMV (DC, Maryland, Virginia), Bethesda, MD, Falls Church, VA, and Tysons Corner, VA areas. Contact us today to arrange a consultation.